A different way to prepare crisp dosage.
I took two bowls of boil rice washed twice/thrice,and drained.Roughly ground in dry/Chaney grinder.Soaked in warm water with 3 teaspoons of bhagar.In another vessel 1 bowl of udad dal with 3 teaspoons of toordal,with normal water.soaked for 3 hrs.
Firstly,I ground udad dal thick batter.
Then ground rice first in Chaney jar and then with a little water in big jar with lid open to mix air in it.
Put both batters in a steel dabba,stared and mixed it wel with salt to taste and to prevent it becoming sour.
After 7 hrs the batter was ready.So dosa party can be planned the same day you think about it.
I took two bowls of boil rice washed twice/thrice,and drained.Roughly ground in dry/Chaney grinder.Soaked in warm water with 3 teaspoons of bhagar.In another vessel 1 bowl of udad dal with 3 teaspoons of toordal,with normal water.soaked for 3 hrs.
Firstly,I ground udad dal thick batter.
Then ground rice first in Chaney jar and then with a little water in big jar with lid open to mix air in it.
Put both batters in a steel dabba,stared and mixed it wel with salt to taste and to prevent it becoming sour.
After 7 hrs the batter was ready.So dosa party can be planned the same day you think about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment